...

Monday, March 3, 2014

First day

Today is my first day start study at my Taiwan college.
For me is my new start, my new life.
First day off class our teacher are showing many type of game and explain the type and the sofware.
Although i less playing game, but i really curious and interesting to know how to making game.
I still feel uncomfortable because the weather is still very cold.
I also couldn't get used to life in the Taiwan. 
For my opinion, local food from here is no delicious as Malaysia food.
But i really like here environment, the attitude of local people are so nice, so manners.
Mostly of them are usually using Chinese or Hokkien ( Languages of Taiwan).
I think i need more time to get used to life in the Taiwan.
Although Taiwan & Malaysia also come from Asia, but many thing are different.
This few day i really so miss my hometown, so miss it family and friend.
Well, I really happy can meet many new friend and i will cherish life in Taiwan & get hard study to get a good result.
Gambateh ~ 

No comments: